** HOT NEW PRODUCT **
Based RS232 Serial Port Monitoring - Model HSM-RS232
- Hardware Serial
Monitor is fitted inside a standard DB25 case. (see below)
- Undetectable by software running on the computer. Records data transfers
- On-Board Flash memory capacity of 2 Mb. Once memory capacity is reached,
the device stops recording data.
- Configurable to capture and store Full-Duplex RS232 Serial Data at the
following Baud rates: 2400, 4800, 9600, 14400, 19200, 38400, 57600.
parity: N,8,1; E,7,1
- Unit powers from the serial port. No external power source, or battery
- This RS232 recorder device features quick and easy configuration using
supplied software. (Win95/98/ME/XP/2000/NT Only)
- Filtering (preliminary).
- Compatible with different flow control methods.(Hardware flow control
using RTS and CTS, Software flow control, No flow control).
- Can be used to capture data on DB9 connections with standard DB9 to
DB25 and DB25 to DB9 adapters (not supplied).
- Dimensions: 55x90x22mm.
The HSM-RS232 model
is an invaluable tool for -
engineers/developers using RS232
- data logging on microcontrollers that communicate using RS232
- monitoring of factory processes
- faultfinding on a factory floor
- faultfinding PLD (programmable logic devices) in a factory
- backing up of phone book and address data when syncronising with a Palmtop
- recording up to 2 megabytes of full-duplex modem traffic for later forensic
(Port Powered) Hardware RS232 Serial Port Monitor and Configuration Software.
Models available from: $499 USD learn
the FAQ for a list of frequently asked questions.
Windows serial port monitor "Portmon". Can be used to detect
the baud rate that external devices use. Link.
the Hardware Serial Monitor - Model HSM-RS232 Device
is used to connect to the device and retrieve the log.
Once connected, the
log can be downloaded.
Portmon to detect the speed.
A variety of recording
speeds can be selected.
In addition, the firmware
can be upgraded.
Phone. +64 3 3793883
Fax: +64 3 3793885
Computer security consulting and the use of an undetectable stealth keylogger
to supervise internet use at work or home. Contact us for any application
that requires an undetectable keylogger on any platform including Linux.
Content on this Web Site © Copyright 2002 Interface Security Ltd.
Hardware-Serial-Monitor.com is a division of Interface Security Ltd. All